Menu Bar

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Nature of My Job

I'm sitting here at work, unable to do anything on my computer because it is entirely occupied with rendering video files for my current project. Rendering takes HOURS. I set up a queue of renders yesterday at the end of the work day and it took 14 hours... That's the nature of my job sometimes. Most times I have lots to do, but after you finish editing something you get to the point where you just can't do anything but sit and wait. So I'll try to learn new programs like Photoshop and Illustrator and the like while I wait. Or I'll catch up with my co-workers (not that I really need to - we all talk a ton as it is). So I'm learning new things and making friends while my computer does all the work. It's nice, but I think I prefer actually editing the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment