Menu Bar

Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five for Friday

So this blog I peruse does this High Five for Friday thing where on Friday you list the top five highlights of the week. I like the idea, so I'm stealing it!

High Five for Friday:

1. Human Foosball for FHE on Monday night was a huge success and took very little planning. That's the best kind of FHE.

2. I finished editing my friend Nate Haines' percussion recital video! I filmed it way back in November, and I'm just finishing. I feel awful about having taken so long - there were footage issues and render issues and a whole lot of other stuff...but it's finally finished and I am so happy to be done. Now it's exporting...which has taken FOUR days so far. Hopefully it will be done by Saturday when I deliver it to him.

3. I finished reading Arabella by Georgette Heyer - so fun! I love her books. The characters were delightful. That seems to be Ms. Heyer's greatest strength (her books are a little plot-light, but that just makes them quicker reads). And now I'm a good portion of the way through These Old Shades. I guess I'll keep reading her books until I get tired of them!

4. Last night I went tubing up at Soldier Hollow with my stake! I love tubing there - all the fun with none of the work.

5. It's Friday! And I get to play with my Katelyn-friend tonight! Fridays are the best.


Happy weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment