Menu Bar

Saturday, February 4, 2012

30 Prompt Project: Prompt 3

My most embarrassing moment....

Hmmmm....

Well, I have a lot of stupid little embarrassing moments - tripping, falling, etc. But I trip a lot, so it's not really embarrassing anymore. Nothing too fun to tell. I think my most embarrassing moment isn't all that embarrassing.

I would have to say the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me was the first time this guy I was dating in high school kissed me. He made the night really special, including playing me a romantic song on his guitar as we sat in his car. Unfortunately, it was late and I was really tired...and I fell asleep during his song. I don't think he knew (I was pretty good at hiding it). The rest of it is a bit of a blur. He walked me to my doorstep and kissed me, but I was in a sleepy fog and don't really remember it.  That's pretty embarrassing looking back now. My first first kiss was also pretty embarrassing. No offense to the guys I have dated, but kissing has generally been a pretty awkward thing for me. Is kissing awkward for everyone? Sheesh, I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment