Menu Bar

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's funny how things change

Tonight I watched Never Been Kissed as I attempted to write another grad school application letter of intent. Didn't get much done on that letter. But I did enjoy the movie. I used to watch that movie ALL the time. I loved it. I thought the teacher was so attractive, and I loved that they ended up together in the end. But now, as I watch it from a slightly older perspective, I see how terrible it is that the teacher falls for Drew Barrymore. Although I still love it, and I still think the teacher is SUPER attractive, and I secretly wish something like that would happen to me, I can't get over how wrong it is. Oh well. It's funny how something like that doesn't bother you when you're really young and have no perspective on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment