Menu Bar

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Final Results

I submitted a total of 6 graduate school applications, and I have now heard back from all of them. Here are the results:

University of Texas - Austin, American Studies : not accepted
Boston University, Film and Television Studies : accepted!
University College London, Film Studies : accepted!
New York University, Film Studies : accepted!
New York University, American Studies : not accepted
University of Southern California, Critical Studies (Film) : waitlisted

So there you have it! Possible options for me are BU, UCL, NYU, and USC. I have already dismissed NYU and USC, the first because there's no way I can pay for it and the second because they waitlisted me AND there's no way I can pay for it. So we're down to BU and UCL. Which is where I was at the beginning anyway since they were my top two choices.

So really this post was essentially pointless...but hey, now you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment