Menu Bar

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I am a Gleek


I discovered Glee this week. My mom and I watched the entire first season on Netflix as I did some video editing. I love it. And I now have a major crush on the Glee advisor, Will Schuester. Predictable, I know, but hey - I am who I am. The music is wonderful, and I find that though the subject matter is at times a little more risque than I normally enjoy, they treat that subject matter in a very moral way. I guess it's a moral look at immorality. I find myself very attached to the characters and I can't wait to see the second season, though I hear from reviews and such that it's not quite as good as the first. We'll see. I am glad to have found a new TV show to follow while I wait for the next seasons of Bones and Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment