Menu Bar

Thursday, April 21, 2011

College? SHE DONE!

That's right. You're reading the blog of a girl who has just graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in Film. WORD, G-MAN! It's done! I can't believe it's been four years. It feels like I just barely moved out of the dorms. Wow. This week was one of the longest of my life. I have never been less motivated and more bugged that I'm not motivated. I literally had to set a timer for myself in order to focus - do homework for 50 minutes, and then you can watch a YouTube video. God is merciful and wonderful and I'm sure was sending down blessings of long-term memory recall for me. The biggest hurdle was the Econ 110 final. I was so freaked out about that exam. I was sure I would fail it. But I arrived at the test and got an 84% - not too shabby for an Econ test! The average for past tests is in the high 60s-low 70s, so I did great! Woot! I don't know if, with the curve, it will be enough for an A, but I am happy with my efforts and life is moving on. Special thanks to my mummy for giving three pep talks a day in order to help me get through and Shahrukh Khan who made studying bearable. Blessed Bollywood.

So, at 1:30 AM on Thursday, April 21, 2011, after I finished my last paper, Katelyn and I celebrated finishing finals (she's been done for a week) and did something really awesomely stupid. I admit fully that it was my idea. And we caught it on film! I'll be vague to protect both my and Katelyn's reputations, but just know that it involved fire and an Econ textbook...yeah... Moments like that come along once in a lifetime! We may not have any common sense, but we do have college degrees! All I can say is "Look out world! Here we come!" The world doesn't know what's about to hit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment