Menu Bar

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My life right now in a nutshell

I wake up, usually at 6 or 7 AM depending on how much homework I didn't do the day before.

I eat breakfast. Cheerios or Oatmeal. Healthy.

I shower, do my hair, put on my makeup, and then get dressed. Not to brag, but I almost always have great hair - I finally figured it out.

I am usually running about 15 minutes late by this point, so instead of making a full lunch like a should, I grab a granola bar and plan to pick up a bagel or something later.

I walk to school. I rarely drive because I only live 10 minutes from campus and there is never any good parking open on campus.

I go to my morning class. To be honest, I'm usually bored in either of my morning classes. Neither of them are extremely challenging for me, so I tend to coast through rather than learn all that I can...oops...

Then I go to work. I LOVE MY JOB! Sometimes the material I'm editing is a bit dry, but the people I work with make up for it every day.

After work I go to another class. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays this class is really long but fun. On Tuesdays this class is short but boring. I tend to sleep through my Tuesday afternoon class.

After class I walk home. On every day but Tuesday it takes me about 15-20 minutes. On Tuesdays I have to walk all the way from the Tanner Building to my apartment...that takes 30 minutes. It's getting cold now so that walk is going to become more miserable.

On Fridays I work all day. Sometimes we have donuts.

On the weekends I usually do something fun. I've been helping out on film sets recently, but sometimes I get to go to plays or see movies or just play with friends. Weekends are my favorite. I don't think I'm alone in feeling that way.

On Halloween I was Mario. On Thursday night, the Harry Potter 7 premiere, I will be dressed as Tonks. I adore dressing up.

On Sundays I drive to my parents and I work on my T-Shirt quilt. It's going to be awesome.

Then I repeat the above activities. When people ask me if there's anything new in my life, I usually reply in the negative. There isn't anything new. But that doesn't mean there isn't anything good. There's lots of good. Sometimes I do want to mix things up a bit. It can get a little boring....but I still love it. I am looking for new things to do though. If you have any ideas of hobbies I can take up I would love to hear them :)

Sorry for the lack of cleverness in this post. Normally I am infinitely more clever and excited...just, you know, read some of my funnier stuff.

Or, if you really want to laugh, please enjoy the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xd8bXlzeU

My roommate Katelyn and I watched it probably ten times the other night and laughed our heads off. Literally, our heads were rolling on the ground with laughter while our bodies remained on Katelyn's bed, also rolling around with laughter. Then again, it was like 2 in the AM, so that could explain it. Still, a brilliant piece of human observation, this video :) Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment