Menu Bar

Saturday, February 13, 2010

What an awesome semester!

I have had some of the most fun of my college career in the past few weeks - holy cow! And it's all due to my awesome friends and family. They come up with some of the most fun things to do. Here's the list - each activity is highly recommended:

  • snowmobiling
  • jeeping/4-wheeling which included a mud fight
  • been to the hot springs twice with a party after at my place which included parachute men off the loft sadly with a few casualties, a huge foam disk war, awesome treats provided by Mom, and watching the torch lit in the Olympics Opening Ceremonies
  • watched Newsies with boys who came dressed as actual Newsies and tried to do the dances
  • went Skittle Bowling where each skittle color is a different crazy task, like spin around 5 times or bowl on one leg
  • study parties in the library where, let's be honest, not as much studying as possible happens
  • super fun group dates
  • dance parties in our kitchen, which sometimes include making music videos
  • Super Bowl party at my parents' house with Grandpa and Grandma Hardy and Aunt Jorji and Uncle Keith
  • hot chocolate party
  • gave my first hair cut ever - thank you Trevor for trusting me :)
  • went to The Importance of Being Earnest, the first of our season tickets at Hale Center Theater in West Valley
  • and many more are yet to come!
And now, and ode to my mother: Mom, you are the best mom I could ever ask for. You drop everything to help me out, even at a moments notice. You teach me, you laugh with me. We are best friends. You adopt all of my friends as your own children and make them always feel so welcome. They absolutely love you, but not as much as I do! Thanks for being my mummy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment